ABSTRACT SUBMISSION FOR THE 2023 EUMS IS OPEN!
The Scientific Committee invites authors to submit their abstracts. All the abstracts accepted will be displayed as posters or rapid-fire presentations.
- The presenting author will have to register for the conference for the abstract to be displayed or presented.
- A maximum of two abstracts from one presenting author will be considered, to ensure broad participation and exchange of views.
- Rapid-fire oral communications: 8 minutes presentation and 2 minutes discussion – which will take place on Sunday, 3 September, in a parallel room.
SUBMITTER ACCOUNT CREATION
- Applicants should create a submitter account on the Abstract submission page. Use a valid email address, as a login and password will be sent to this address.
- To submit a new abstract or modify your abstract, enter your login and password on the Abstract submission page.
- You can use the draft mode to edit your abstract prior to submission. Once your abstract has been submitted, no further amendments will be possible.
RULES AND GUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSION
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Maximum word count: 300 excluding titles, authors and affiliations.
- Graphics are accepted.
THE TITLE: should be concise and written in lowercase.
AUTHORS: The number of co-authors is limited to 15. The affiliation of the co-author should contain the following: unit or section, department, name of the organisation, city, and country.
CONTENT: Please remain anonymous in the text of your abstract. Do not leave any hint of geographical origin or name. You can replace them with XXX. Fill out the following sections:
a) Aim: description of the objective/aim of the research
b) Methods: description of the methods used
c) Results: results of the research
d) Conclusion: brief conclusion
Read the full submission guidelines here:
For any further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org