- GENERAL INFORMATION
The Scientific Committee invites authors to submit their abstracts. All the abstracts accepted will be displayed as posters or rapid fire oral communication
- The presenting author will have to register to the conference for the abstract to be displayed/presented.
- A maximum of TWO abstracts from one presenting author will be considered in order to assure broad participation and exchange of views.
- The call for papers is relaunched only for the rapid fire abstract communications (8 minutes presentation and 2 minutes discussion) which will take place in rooms parallel to the auditorium program.
- KEY DATES
- Abstract submission deadline: April 15th, 2022
- Abstract evaluation deadline: April 2022.
The Scientific Committee will review each abstract and evaluate its relevance for the conference.
- SUBMITTER ACOUNT CREATION
- Applicants should create a submitter account on https://overcome.key4events.com/content.aspx?e=232&c=1197
Your email address has to be valid.
- Once your account is created, a login and password are sent to you by email. We invite you to keep them carefully.
- You can submit a new abstract or modify your abstract by entering your login and password in the “abstract submission page”.
- ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Maximum number of words: 300 excluding titles, authors and affiliations.
- Graphics will not be accepted.
The title should be concise and written in lower case.
- The number of co-authors is limited to 15.
- The affiliation of the co-author should contain the following: unit or section, department, name of the organization, city, country.
- Please remain anonymous in the text of your abstract. Do not leave any hint of geographical origin or name. You can replace them with XXX.
- Please, fill out the following sections:
a) Aim : description of the objective/aim of the research
b) Methods : description of the methods used
c) Results : results of the research
d) Conclusion : brief conclusion
A draft mode allows you to edit your abstract prior to submission. Once your abstract has been submitted, no further amendments will be possible.